Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures from G & R swap meet?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
second wind
Please post some pictures from today....in the middle of changing my fuel lines so had to miss it.....thank you very much!!
gg
Steve
It was really sad.. Only 3 people showed up selling parts. One was selling car care products. People that needed parts ended up buying them from Bruce’s collection. Some nice cars showed up. One fresh Subaru powered GT flared WRX sti that was very nice. I should have taken a picture of it. Otherwise it was the normal collection of cars I have seen in the past. It was more or less a Sunday cars & coffee than a swap meet.
altitude411
sad.gif
ahycaramba
Sorry for the late post. Just a few shot from the ones that showed up. I should of taken more pictures headbang.gif
Had fun, learned a lot & making friends.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=874
012]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
ndfrigi
@Ahycaramba Al, where is the picture of your beast?Click to view attachment
ahycaramba
Hi Noel,
Lol, Didn’t want to be that guy.
ndfrigi
QUOTE(ahycaramba @ Apr 24 2023, 09:20 AM) *

Hi Noel,
Lol, Didn’t want to be that guy.

You could have just include it on your post. Looks like ur able to fix the grinding on ur suspension. Time for more socal drive this spring and coming summer!
76-914
QUOTE(Steve @ Apr 23 2023, 03:57 PM) *

It was really sad.. Only 3 people showed up selling parts. One was selling car care products. People that needed parts ended up buying them from Bruce’s collection. Some nice cars showed up. One fresh Subaru powered GT flared WRX sti that was very nice. I should have taken a picture of it. Otherwise it was the normal collection of cars I have seen in the past. It was more or less a Sunday cars & coffee than a swap meet.

I wonder if the drop in attendance had anything to do with the fact that this was only the 2nd weekend this year with nice weather? Surely some guys were hit with family demands for outdoor activities. confused24.gif
1TRICK6
Click to view attachment
Steve

Hope I didn't sound negative.. It was an awesome turnout of cool cars and always great to catch up with the 914 crowd. I actually did buy a part for my 3.6 conversion. Don't know for sure if I will use it, but nice to have that option.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Steve @ Apr 26 2023, 08:52 AM) *

Hope I didn't sound negative.. It was an awesome turnout of cool cars and always great to catch up with the 914 crowd. I actually did buy a part for my 3.6 conversion. Don't know for sure if I will use it, but nice to have that option.

I did not take it as negative. It was sad with so few sellers. It was good to see the friends and see the cars. Giving serious thought as how to attract mire sellers. Had several regulars not show.

Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.