Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 76 in Glendale Cal. for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bajafreaks
I found a 76 for sale in Glendale Cal. is there any members that are near the area that would be willing to take a look for me? I'll definitely make it worth your while. I'm in Northern Nevada so its a little far to take a look. The car hasn't moved in 9 years, but it looks like a good deal if its minimal rust, the seller says it's a Cal. car. Thanks very much for any help.
jim_hoyland
Check the VIN database to see if the car is listed…
second wind
I can provide the PPI....I live 20 minutes away from Glendale and have been a 914 owner for 25 years....please let me know ...thank you,
gg
bajafreaks
QUOTE(second wind @ Apr 23 2023, 08:11 PM) *

I can provide the PPI....I live 20 minutes away from Glendale and have been a 914 owner for 25 years....please let me know ...thank you,
gg

Thanks for getting back to me I will keep you posted with a PM.
Cairo94507
@bajafreaks - You are aware a '76 914 will need to comply with smog in CA? beerchug.gif
bajafreaks
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Apr 24 2023, 07:36 AM) *

@bajafreaks - You are aware a '76 914 will need to comply with smog in CA? beerchug.gif

I'm located in Nevada and my county doesn't require it...
r_towle
based upon my most recent experience.....

Gas tank, fuel lines, fuel filter....check and replace all before starting.
No idea what is in there....unless its been properly taken care of (which is not typical)

Rich
Cairo94507
@bajafreaks - OOOPS! Sorry, I should have spotted that in your signature and in your posting. beerchug.gif
r_towle
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Apr 24 2023, 04:07 PM) *

@bajafreaks - OOOPS! Sorry, I should have spotted that in your signature and in your posting. beerchug.gif

Question on this topic.
If everything is present and working except the “upgraded” backdated heater exchangers and muffler, does that comply?

Rich
bajafreaks
The seller won't respond once I asked for the VIN#...not a good sign, I'm not going to pursue it. So, the search continues. Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.