Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My bud Alan took me out for a ride in #41
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cairo94507
That was very cool. I am hoping your shoulder is going to be fine very soon. beerchug.gif
burton73
When I was supposed to have my shoulder redone six weeks ago, I ended up as an emergency Spine surgery because my back went totally out and couldn't get out of bed at all. 2 Fire Dept and 2 EMT guys had to take me downstairs to the hospital for an emergency Laminectomy. My back has bugged me for more than 40 years since I had car crash were I fractured my pelvis in six places. I am doing so much better than I have for years

I will be back, thanks

Bob B
rhodyguy
Rotator cuff issue or an impingement? I had the later fixed. My right arm was useless and the shoulder hurt constantly.
mxkinn01
We all missed you in Idyllwild Bob. Hopefully you are on the mend and will be gracing us with the presence of your beautiful car.

By the way, your shoes in the video are wild.
dax1969

I like that car, no I love that car ... I want that car biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Hope you recover soon Bob so you can drive it yourself

Good luck

Greetings fm Belgium
Dax
tygaboy
"My life, my love is making music with my friends.
I can't wait to be on the road again."
- Willie

Bob -
Your car is making beautiful music, and you're on the road with a friend! Heal up soon and you'll be in the driver's seat before you know it.
NARP74
What a story, sorry you are going through this. Reminds me of an Alanis Morissette song. You get the car of your dreams and can't drive it. Isn't it ironic?

I also saw a T-shirt that read, the best thing I remember about being younger is that my back didn't hurt!

Get well soon and drive that car!
porschetub
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Apr 25 2023, 12:54 PM) *

Rotator cuff issue or an impingement? I had the later fixed. My right arm was useless and the shoulder hurt constantly.

So true about the pain ,I have rotator cuff issue from a motocross crash decades ago...not flash sad.gif .
mepstein
I tore mine 2 years ago. Didn’t get surgery but probably should have. Still hurts when I sleep on it or move too quickly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.