Full Version: OT: Wife... Meet Mr. Deer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
mad.gif
Dr. Roger
Oh shit.

"Ouch" for both parties.
Eric_Shea
You can still see some of the DNA stuck in the grill.

All safe. Nikki (22 mo old) didn't even wake up. Laura (5 year old) didn't see it (neither did Mom obviously) laugh.gif

$2,500 "bucks"

Wife is a new believer in the Mercedes Wagon. Handled like a trooper and that was a big buck!
scotty914
chowtime.gif
Eric_Shea
chowtime.gif

I wish... of course someone else picked up the road kill. mad.gif
redshift
pinch.gif

Ouchy!

M
SpecialK
Friggin' deer never carry insurance either......there ought to be a law! mad.gif
ChrisReale
Could have been much worse...glad the fam was ok, especially the kids, that kind of stuff can freak them out for a while.
d914
glad to hear the family is fine, you should see the dents in my IS300, bounced down the whole side....broke the driver side mirror, lexus replacement for the glass only $342.00!!!!!!!!
Eric_Shea
Yeah, that deductable eats into my motor money! w00t.gif

Joe Bob
Yer lucky ya didn't get tagged fer hunting outta season....did ya hide the 500K spot light???? cool_shades.gif

Gud that no one got hurt...
Eric_Shea
Yeah... she goes "shine'n" regular like. Old pro. She knows where to hide the light wink.gif
ClayPerrine
I see the "Mercedes Bends" chairfall.gif

redshift
Clay! BAD CLAY!

M
Rhodes71/914
Bummer, could have been worse, glad all are ok.

I almost tagged a moose in the squareback early the other morning, it prolly would have walked away from a run in with an old VW.
Mrs. K
ohmy.gif Wow! Glad to hear all the girls are OK!

Lisa smile.gif
neo914-6
shouldn't she be hunting with the ML? biggrin.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.