Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FI question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
r_towle
Is the relay board for the 1.7 liter d-jet the same as the 2.0 liter d-jet?

The relay board is behind the drivers side attached to the inner fender.

Rich
ArtechnikA
yes
r_towle
Damn, I ought to just email you directly...you are a huge help this week.

Rich
r_towle
btw, I got some cool rubber fender washers at the local hardware store that will work perfect on the torsion bars.

Rich
ArtechnikA
QUOTE (r_towle @ Aug 13 2005, 02:57 PM)
Damn, I ought to just email you directly...you are a huge help this week.

nah.

1) somebody else has or will have the same question. with it in the forum, people will see it with a search.

2) it happens i'm available just now, but i don't promise 24/7 support. there's almost always someone minding the Club store, tho, figuratively speaking.

3) this one i know, but i get stuff wrong too - especially /4 stuff.

IIRC, all /4 relay boards the same. i think some of the fuses do different things in the AFC cars, but the parts themselves are the same. the /6 boards are different tho.
Bleyseng
wink.gif Whoops, relay board bad? time to convert to a single carb!
r_towle
actually im upgrading the motor...just wanted to know if I needed to replace that part too...

Rich
Bleyseng
No, but the FI wiring harness is different so upgrade that using a 2.0l one. It all just plugs in to the relay board fine. biggrin.gif
r_towle
i have all of it, just want to consserve my energy....one less thing to replace....

biggrin.gif

Really I just had so many problems with the FI, I decided the only fix was to go to a 2.0 liter...

just kidding.

Rich
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.