Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tail Lights Led Madness
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914pipe
The other day I was browsing on Aliexpress and came up to these pick-up truck led lights and was like..... idea.gif What if......? And then this happened!!! Check the video link at the end!

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

https://youtu.be/p3qJjnblwLE

TailLights
r_towle
Very cool!
rick 918-S
sawzall-smiley.gif smash.gif Nice!
BillJ
Pretty cool. Where in NC are you?
914pipe
QUOTE(BillJ @ Apr 27 2023, 04:03 AM) *

Lenoir. Like 1 hour, 20 min from Charlotte
BillJ
Yep know where that is! You should head up to brevard this saturday. Dr Phil is attending and is a 10am to 2pm.display of around 200 porsches. If you get there by 9 i think you can show your car as well.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(BillJ @ Apr 27 2023, 01:51 PM) *

Yep know where that is! You should head up to brevard this saturday. Dr Phil is attending and is a 10am to 2pm.display of around 200 porsches. If you get there by 9 i think you can show your car as well.

the show part is full, registration for that is closed but, you can come of course! come check out the cars and visit! I was added to the “rare porsche colors” display so i’ll be on the main street(south broad), i think just past the sponsor displays. look for the copper 914. lots of people are parading in with different groups from different directions . those registered have designated parking, spectator parking just off main on the side streets. should be fun!

Phil
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(914pipe @ Apr 27 2023, 10:39 AM) *

@914pipe
hey Pipe! i just realized that we met at the SCCA autocross 2 years ago! how is that suby beast running??
Phil
914pipe
QUOTE(BillJ @ Apr 27 2023, 10:51 AM) *

Thanks for letting me know!!!
914pipe
QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Apr 27 2023, 11:26 AM) *

QUOTE(914pipe @ Apr 27 2023, 10:39 AM) *

@914pipe
hey Pipe! i just realized that we met at the SCCA autocross 2 years ago! how is that suby beast running??
Phil

Hey!!! Now is twin turbo!!! I went to an autocross this pass weekend and the car was breaking up. When I got home and checked, this is what I found in the fuel filter!!!

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Now I put a 100 micron pre-fuel pump and the 10 micron after the fuel pump.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.