Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trash Night FS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ssuperflyoldguy
Buy all this for $100. Ship at your cost - I know there are no pics, working on it

Some 912 stuff, also 914 back window Click to view attachment(nonheated)
Jack Standz
OK!
sportlicherFahrer
popcorn[1].gif
altitude411
its time...

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
BillJ
He is an old guy. Give him a minute. Lol. At least he is Superfly!!!
altitude411
QUOTE(BillJ @ Apr 28 2023, 09:50 AM) *

He is an old guy. Give him a minute. Lol. At least he is Superfly!!!

Two days? did he get a flat tire, looking for a typewriter ribbon, or maybe trying to find crayons to draw us pictures? howard.gif

slits.gif

*I wanna buy some trash hissyfit.gif
BillJ
The film has to be developed at the kodak booth. Takes 3 days. Then need to bring photos to kinkos to digitize. Then get his grandson to load on the interwebs.

Takes a minute
Superhawk996
happy11.gif Tough crowd but funny none the less

What if the back window is a mythical heated back glass - one man’s trash - another man’s treasure popcorn[1].gif
BillJ
Watch it be a bunch of unobtanium stuff. Never know. And yes all meant in collegial jest
Jack Standz
QUOTE(BillJ @ Apr 29 2023, 01:12 AM) *

Watch it be a bunch of unobtanium stuff. Never know. And yes all meant in collegial jest

Yes, if it's a bunch or unobtainium, remember that I'm first in line.
altitude411
it's not a line if you are the only one there dry.gif
ssuperflyoldguy
Updated some pictures - apologies for taking so long
porscheteck914
QUOTE(ssuperflyoldguy @ May 1 2023, 11:47 AM) *

Asking question on parking lot sweepings - That plastic lunch bag does it have 2 fog light grills in it ? And are the grills fresh ? .... I mean new, Nos new made ? thank you
ssuperflyoldguy
QUOTE(porscheteck914 @ May 2 2023, 01:53 PM) *

QUOTE(ssuperflyoldguy @ May 1 2023, 11:47 AM) *

Asking question on parking lot sweepings - That plastic lunch bag does it have 2 fog light grills in it ? And are the grills fresh ? .... I mean new, Nos new made ? thank you

Just one grille, used but good shape
76-914
That's not a bad deal. Why don't you sell the hood latches to Curt. He is a member here and restore them for the community. @TheCabinetMaker And the roof latches to @Bruce Stone who restores those.
porscheteck914
QUOTE(76-914 @ May 2 2023, 07:08 PM) *

That's not a bad deal. Why don't you sell the hood latches to Curt. He is a member here and restore them for the community. @TheCabinetMaker And the roof latches to @Bruce Stone who restores those.

Well if you guys/gals are not going to fight over this like a bunch of piranha fish . I will buy everything except the long iron head knocker thing. It will probly be to expensive to ship. Send me the invoice . thanks !
porscheteck914
QUOTE(porscheteck914 @ May 2 2023, 08:25 PM) *

Well if you guys/gals are not going to fight over this like a bunch of piranha fish . I will buy everything except the long iron head knocker thing. It will probly be to expensive to ship. Send me the invoice . thanks !

Er ah... I think you are supposed to PM me
realjobdon
QUOTE(porscheteck914 @ May 6 2023, 06:38 PM) *

FYI. I messaged Chris last week. Picked up all the stuff last Friday. Thanks Chriis. Good stuff and a great visit too.
porscheteck914
QUOTE(realjobdon @ May 7 2023, 01:01 PM) *

QUOTE(porscheteck914 @ May 6 2023, 06:38 PM) *

FYI. I messaged Chris last week. Picked up all the stuff last Friday. Thanks Chriis. Good stuff and a great visit too.
O.k. At least we know super fly is still with the living . Enjoy the stuff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.