Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Fiberglass Trunk Lid
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Spocknasty
FS: Fiberglass rear trunk lid. No cracks. Slight imperfection of the top skin can be visible on the lower left edge of the top of the lid, otherwise it is in good shape.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Weight: Roughly 11 lbs
Sorry but I'm not able to ship this

-Mike
Spocknasty
Price dropped
daytona
I have been looking for a fiberglass front and rear lids. If only you were closer.
Good luck with the sale.
Spocknasty
QUOTE(daytona @ Jun 29 2023, 06:32 AM) *

I have been looking for a fiberglass front and rear lids. If only you were closer.
Good luck with the sale.

Thank you! Price dropped again, still available.
mepstein
If you have f&r lids, I’m interested. Thanks mark
Spocknasty
QUOTE(mepstein @ Aug 17 2023, 04:18 PM) *

If you have f&r lids, I’m interested. Thanks mark

Sorry but I only have the rear lid.
Spocknasty
Price drop, still available
mb911
Man to far to drive to but wow I like it.
davep
I have to go to Cherry Hill in a week or so, and could pass by to pick up. Interested.
Can you describe the faults you are aware of. Was this mounted on a car, and did it fit well? It appears to be QRS fiberglass. PM or email me with an address please.
Dave
Spocknasty
QUOTE(davep @ Dec 27 2023, 01:38 PM) *

I have to go to Cherry Hill in a week or so, and could pass by to pick up. Interested.
Can you describe the faults you are aware of. Was this mounted on a car, and did it fit well? It appears to be QRS fiberglass. PM or email me with an address please.
Dave

Let me know when, I should be available. It was mounted on a car with other fiberglass components - I just wanted the trunk lid and picked that up. I had it mounted on my car for a few weeks and it fit perfectly fine - I just decided to keep the factory trunk and aftermarket lip spoiler. Messaging you an address.

-Mike
davep
Mike, I am finalizing my date for the drive and will keep you posted. Having fun (not) trying to find a quick (non-toll) route from Cherry Hill to you; every route seems to go a long way out of a direct path. Dave
davep
Thanks Mike. Got it home safe.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.