Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 914 1.8L, available for parts and more
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Desert Fox2
I have a yellow, 1.87 914 that I crashed 5 years ago. Sitting in my driveway, most body panels are dented, no wheels, and I’ve sold some parts. The engine, trans, and brakes are there as well as many parts. If someone wants it, make me an offer and it’s yours. Any offer will be entertained as I want it off the driveway and I hate to just pitch it to a metal scrap house. The engine and trans are worth bucks, as well as many parts (seats, headlight assemblies, brakes, and many hard to get 914 parts must have some value to someone. Pass the word, let me know. Thank you.
SteveL
if you decide to part it out I would be interested in some fuel injection pieces.
porscheteck914
QUOTE(SteveL @ Apr 28 2023, 04:32 PM) *

if you decide to part it out I would be interested in some fuel injection pieces.

I need parts if you decide to part the car out . Thanks
tshih914
I would be interested in a working Dcel valve and an auxilliary air regulator/valve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.