Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DONE - Looking for good condition front bumper (70-74)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cairo94507
Hi Guys,

I located a bumper- thank you all.

I am looking for a really good condition front bumper we can modify (license plate holes delete and GT cooler opening) and have chromed. Once it is done I will swap it onto my car then sell my near perfect chrome (unmodified) bumper.

I know this is likely to be a 3-4 month project; that is why I need another front bumper. I don't want to park my car for 3+ months.

Thanks for looking. beerchug.gif
Michael
tygaboy
Michael - I'd like a shot at buying your bumper once you're ready to sell...
Cairo94507
If you want it, you got it. beerchug.gif
Freezin 914
Maybe
@mb911
BuddyV
Michael - I might have a really bad spare front bumper...... but maybe it's not as bad as I think if you are going to modify & work it.

It's yours free if it works for you.

Call me if you don't find anything that fits your needs..... Chris has my number

beerchug.gif
DRPHIL914

Michael,

I have a front bumper that is in pretty decent condition, it is a 73/74 with the bumper guards on it. it would have to be shipped from SC so i am guessing $100-$150 for shipping so you might find a better deal locally but its clean, only slight surface rust on the back side i can email some pictures tonight if you dont get a closer prospect.

Phil.
Cairo94507
Still in search of a very good condition straight bumper. Not worried about condition of the chrome. beerchug.gif
jim dorociak
Michael, I have a used front bumper from #252 that I am restoring. I found a NOS bumper in black that I am going to have chromed. My old chrome bumper has a slight depression on the face between the license plate holes and another small dent on one corner - other than that I would think this would be a good candidate for what you are looking for. jdorociak@gmail.com

send me an email and I can high res pictures. They are too large to post.

JIm

$350.00 plus shipping
Cairo94507
Thanks everyone, I have this handled. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.