Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - RHS rear Quarter Panel NOS or Excellent Condition
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Tom1394racing
I need a RHS rear quarter panel either NOS or in excellent, non-rusted condition to simplify the metal work on my 914-6 GT project. Anyone?
Tom1394racing
I found this NOS LHS piece this weekend at Carlisle. I really only need this same section NOS or rust free for the RHS.

Click to view attachment
StarBear
Nice find! Congratulations.
piratenanner.gif
hencar
Hi Tom

I have a couple parts cars. I can cut that part for you. I will send pictures later today. Man I am sorry you are having to redo so much rust repairs.

Henry
Tom1394racing
QUOTE(hencar @ May 3 2023, 04:03 PM) *

Hi Tom

I have a couple parts cars. I can cut that part for you. I will send pictures later today. Man I am sorry you are having to redo so much rust repairs.

Henry

Thanks Henry

I am told the car is not too bad for an East Coast 914. The replacement panel needs to be clean in the sail and lock post areas. Any significant rust in those areas will defeat the purpose of using a replacement panel.

Before you do any cutting, send me some photos of the lock post and sail areas.

Thanks for your help as always
friethmiller
Tom, this NOS part you're showing (drivers rear - front 1/2) would work for me, if you are willing to sell it. This is exactly where mine was hit.
porscheteck914
QUOTE(friethmiller @ May 3 2023, 04:50 PM) *

Tom, this NOS part you're showing (drivers rear - front 1/2) would work for me, if you are willing to sell it. This is exactly where mine was hit.

Hi , This is directed to Henry . I need Right side door post sheet metal and the plate inside that the latch fastens to . A piece about 6" X 6 " . Take care of the other fellows first. PO fastened my latch on with big wood screws and buggered up the whole area and the fastening plate inside. thank you ! Paul
Tom1394racing
QUOTE(friethmiller @ May 3 2023, 05:50 PM) *

Sorry but I will be using that piece in my restoration project
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.