Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB : PMO, Weber Venturies set 46 mm x 36mm
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
roundtwo
Needing a set of six of the 46 x 36 Weber or PMO in good shape. My 46 x 38mm not quite right. I can offer these up for a partial trade or whatever just so they don’t end up sitting in my shop drawer for community decades.

Todd.belforte@gmail.com
415-601-2402

My engine will be eternally grateful. Click to view attachment
nditiz1
I'm thinking you need 46x36. PMOs came in 40/46/50. Not sure the 48.

Checked my stash and unfortunately my spares are 40 base. I would be interested in buying your 46x38s to help offset the cost of new ones. PMB has the 46x36 for $179 drop shipped from EMPI. I don't believe webers will fit. I believe all PMO have the same venturi size, but the opening at the bottom of the venturi matches the bottom of the PMO.

PM me if you want to unload the 38s.
roundtwo
@nditiz1
Yes, a typo. Thanks for letting me know. 46 pmo.

I spoke to a Weber, PMO guru Gron over the weekend at the red barn get together. He kindly offered to tune the carbs. For a 3 L he recommended the 36 venturies/ chokes.

I did see them on the Pmb Performance which I would be happy to buy from. I thought someone had a set lying around somewhere that I could buy directly.

I’ll let you know how it works out once I replace mine. Fortunately, it’s almost impossible to wear venturies!

Matt Romanowski
Look at alfa1750 on ebay. He has a ton of Weber parts including venturis. I bought some from him last year along with a lot of jets over the years.
roundtwo
@Matt Romanowski

Thanks for the tip Matt.
I'll check him out.
Todd
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.