Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Price drop
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mjrrti
I have a pair of useable rear lenses. They are not perfect but better than nothing. They both have some cracks but are not broken. The left side is missing a stud but they worked on one of my cars until I bit the bullet and bought new. I will take $50 + shipping OBO. I can dig up some mounting nuts if you need them. Price drop $30Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
mjrrti
QUOTE(mjrrti @ May 4 2023, 09:34 AM) *

I have a pair of useable rear lenses. They are not perfect but better than nothing. They both have some cracks but are not broken. The left side is missing a stud but they worked on one of my cars until I bit the bullet and bought new. I will take $50 + shipping OBO. I can dig up some mounting nuts if you need them.Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment

icon_bump.gif
mjrrti
QUOTE(mjrrti @ May 7 2023, 11:29 AM) *

QUOTE(mjrrti @ May 4 2023, 09:34 AM) *

I have a pair of useable rear lenses. They are not perfect but better than nothing. They both have some cracks but are not broken. The left side is missing a stud but they worked on one of my cars until I bit the bullet and bought new. I will take $50 + shipping OBO. I can dig up some mounting nuts if you need them.Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment

icon_bump.gif

icon_bump.gif
Rpiccola
QUOTE(mjrrti @ May 4 2023, 11:34 AM) *

I have a pair of useable rear lenses. They are not perfect but better than nothing. They both have some cracks but are not broken. The left side is missing a stud but they worked on one of my cars until I bit the bullet and bought new. I will take $50 + shipping OBO. I can dig up some mounting nuts if you need them. Price drop $30Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment

I’ll take them for $30. Shipping to 92584?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.