Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: State of the Fleet survey
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
flipb
I ran a poll similar to this about a decade ago and I'm curious if much has changed.
KELTY360
Actually have two 914s, both '74 2.0s. One has original FI, one is a resurrection project LE with dual Webers that will be re-converted to D-jet.
Interesting poll.
krazykonrad
Does it count if your engine is currently (habitually) not in the 914? blink.gif
Geezer914
Original Ljet injection with 50mm throttle body.
Steve
The title might confuse some people, since it says 914/4 and a lot of us have six conversions mentioned in the poll.
worn
I have two, but only voted once for the car that still has the 4. The other one is a six conversion.
mb911
Switching ITBs so carbs for now
914werke
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ May 5 2023, 07:16 AM) *

Actually have two 914s, both '74 2.0s. One has original FI, one is a resurrection project LE with dual Webers that will be re-converted to D-jet.
Interesting poll.

agree.gif have more than one. Where do I weight my reply?
76-914
I have 3. Subi, Subi, Type 4
worn
QUOTE(76-914 @ May 7 2023, 04:57 PM) *

I have 3. Subi, Subi, Type 4

Epidemiology at work. Yes, it is a sickness. A cure may be more cowbell, but I doubt it.
flipb
QUOTE(914werke @ May 7 2023, 06:53 PM) *

QUOTE(KELTY360 @ May 5 2023, 07:16 AM) *

Interesting poll.

agree.gif have more than one. Where do I weight my reply?

My intent was to capture street-driven 914s. So if one's a street car and one's a track car, answer about the street car. If both, maybe answer about the one you drive most often? Unfortunately I don't think there's a way to set up the poll to allow multiple responses.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.