Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just received this message
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
wes
I noticed that I had a message, anyone else receive it?
Click to view attachment
Shivers
Maybe
worn
QUOTE(Shivers @ May 5 2023, 04:37 PM) *

Maybe

Really is hard to be sure. Try sending money.
JORACER#40
I Also received the same PM a week ago
Not funny and it puts me on edge especially if money is changing hands in the group.
windforfun
Hmmm...
SirAndy
Just be glad that i replaced the original message content with "I AM A SCAMMER" to prevent you from getting scammed by that guy.

He was sending out the typical:
Hey, i see you're looking for x, contact someguy@somedomain.com, he has what you need ...

Please do not EVER respond to any messages or emails with similar content, it is ALWAYS a SCAM.

We have a running thread in the classifieds:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=341951

dry.gif
r_towle
QUOTE(SirAndy @ May 5 2023, 10:55 PM) *

Just be glad that i replaced the original message content with "I AM A SCAMMER" to prevent you from getting scammed by that guy.

He was sending out the typical:
Hey, i see you're looking for x, contact someguy@somedomain.com, he has what you need ...

Please do not EVER respond to any messages or emails with similar content, it is ALWAYS a SCAM.

We have a running thread in the classifieds:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=341951

dry.gif

Awesome behind the scenes work sir!

Rich
Root_Werks
agree.gif

Thanks admins!
930cabman
Don't feel bad, `just got scammed by a couple young (12-14) girls at my grandkids baseball game. Only $25.

guess there's a sucker born everyday
fixer34
QUOTE(930cabman @ May 6 2023, 04:41 PM) *

Don't feel bad, `just got scammed by a couple young (12-14) girls at my grandkids baseball game. Only $25.

Were they wearing Girl Scout uniforms and had boxes of cookies??
They'll get you every time...
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(fixer34 @ May 6 2023, 09:25 PM) *

Those damn girl scouts are selling boxes full of crack. I have to have herculean resistance not to buy boxes of thin mints and eat them at one sitting.

930cabman
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ May 7 2023, 05:08 AM) *

QUOTE(fixer34 @ May 6 2023, 09:25 PM) *

Those damn girl scouts are selling boxes full of crack. I have to have herculean resistance not to buy boxes of thin mints and eat them at one sitting.

Hate to admit it but an hour or so later they sent their brothers and got me again. Kids these days ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.