Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Steering wheel parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
partwerks
Cash for local pickup, or paypal friends and family option, if shipping is required.
Asking price, plus shipping.

Steering wheel assembly-two black keys work with the one front hood lock, door handles, trunk, glove box lock. Chrome key only works with the ignition lock. Two wiper switches.
A mounting tab is broken off of the passenger side door handle. Has some minor over spray on back side of door handle.

Both door handles, are sold.

Front hood pulls are both missing that one small set screw on the bottom.
Partial steering column assembly-off of a 1973, Steering column, column shaft. Has no key.

$315.00.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
partwerks
Bump.
partwerks
Bump.
Glecko
QUOTE(partwerks @ Dec 26 2023, 05:47 PM) *

Bump.

Hi, if you’re selling these parts individually I’d like to buy one of the hood latch assemblies. Mine sheared the rod at the edge of the handle. I don’t care if the key assembly matches as I’d never lock it. Thanks, Wil
partwerks
QUOTE(Glecko @ Dec 28 2023, 05:27 AM) *

QUOTE(partwerks @ Dec 26 2023, 05:47 PM) *

Bump.

Hi, if you’re selling these parts individually I’d like to buy one of the hood latch assemblies. Mine sheared the rod at the edge of the handle. I don’t care if the key assembly matches as I’d never lock it. Thanks, Wil

PM sent.
partwerks
Bump.
partwerks
Bump.
partwerks
Bump.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.