Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What a Day
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
johnmhudson111
Ok, so I got the rear control arms bolted up, 1st one took about an hour the 2nd 20 mins. So I am thinking cool, lets do the front and get that out of the way, it should be EASY. Grrr 3 hours later I quit for the day when I snap the hard brake line in two.... jut one of those days headbang.gif

Good new is that the front control arms already have sway bar tabs installed biggrin.gif

I will finish up tomorrow not it is time for beerchug.gif
johnmhudson111
Oh I forgot to mention that I forgot to get the correct lug nuts, so I will have to find a set before I can put my wheels on.....
Eric_Shea
Which Line?
johnmhudson111
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Aug 13 2005, 10:26 PM)
Which Line?

I was trying to use the 914 front brake line on the passenger side I switched back to the 911 brake line and all is well.

I got it mostly finished today, just a few odds and ends to wrap up. Here is where I quit for the day.
johnmhudson111
And........
johnmhudson111
and.........
johnmhudson111
shot of the 911 struts........
johnmhudson111
Here is a nice picture of Eric's rear control arms, the 914/6 rotors, and yes those are the stock 914 front brakes mounted up.........
johnmhudson111
Now I have 4 of these for sale.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.