Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD. 911 2.7 ltr 7R case
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BillJ
Not sure if anyone is interested but i have a 7R case that needs repair to sell. Looking for $300 plus shipping.
mb911
QUOTE(BillJ @ May 7 2023, 03:44 PM) *

Not sure if anyone is interested but i have a 7R case that needs repair to sell. Looking for $300 plus shipping.

How are the journals?
BillJ
Havent looked but for what it is worth was a fresh build motor that threw a rod. The head bolts are ARP.
Front yard mechanic
Do case half’s need to match #wise or can they be different before line bore?
BillJ
Honestly have no idea. Hoping someone more knowledgeable than i can respond. Any way you slice it this case, one side or both i guess, would definitely go to a place like ollies so a line bore would be done regardless.
mepstein
It would be a good start to making one of these.
JmuRiz
100%, I’m tempted, but I only have old p/c as I’m still using my old heads (redone and opened up for more goodness)
mepstein
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ May 13 2023, 02:42 PM) *

100%, I’m tempted, but I only have old p/c as I’m still using my old heads (redone and opened up for more goodness)

I have everything I need except a pair of carbs.
gereed75
Cases halves can be different. Some of the late 70’s motors had mixed castings 4R/5R

mepstein
QUOTE(gereed75 @ May 13 2023, 03:58 PM) *

Cases halves can be different. Some of the late 70’s motors had mixed castings 4R/5R

Yea. There should be a matching case number on each half on the top of the case. - at least on some Porsche cases.
BillJ
Still available. Make an offer
Front yard mechanic
QUOTE(BillJ @ Jun 4 2023, 09:08 PM) *

Still available. Make an offer

Pm sent
BillJ
Sold
Front yard mechanic
QUOTE(BillJ @ Jul 7 2023, 10:34 AM) *

Sold

Thanks Billj I bolted. The 2 good case half’s together and they line up really I’ll be sending them out in the 120* weather for line bore and clean up. grouphug.gif
BillJ
Awesome to hear!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.