Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - 911 conversion dash for 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BadToTheBown
A couple of people have made these conversion dashes to put 911 gauges (5 gauges) in 914 dash (3 gauges) and I'm interested in finishing one, please reach out to me if you have something and thanx in advance...
914Sixer
It is called a Getty Design dash.
BadToTheBown
QUOTE(914Sixer @ May 8 2023, 04:54 PM) *

It is called a Getty Design dash.

That's one of them...hoping someone has one and changed their mind about doing it, I have gauges, so I'm doing it...
scallyk9
I have one. PM sent.
bossboy302
QUOTE(BadToTheBown @ May 8 2023, 03:06 PM) *

A couple of people have made these conversion dashes to put 911 gauges (5 gauges) in 914 dash (3 gauges) and I'm interested in finishing one, please reach out to me if you have something and thanx in advance...

I too thought of doing this along with my 6 conversion. For me though, I concluded that the clock wasn't important enough. That left 2 gauges-oil level and oil pressure. Oil level...ahh, to me not necessary. I then found someone here who did an incredibly cool mod by putting my fuel gauge in the base of the (911) tach. Bought a 911 combo oil press/temp gauge (with a scaled readout) and poof...all the data I need, and I think the 914 3-instrument arrangement suits the interior better. Much, much less cost, too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.