Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Tool
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
This was a difficult area for me. It slopes L/R & Front/Rear in this area. The closer you get to the front the more the slope angle increases.I must have goofed this area up 5 times headbang.gif before I bought this adjustable arc sanding block. The best $25 I've spent in awhile.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Mikey914
I'll take one. Where did you get it?
76-914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 11 2023, 07:33 AM) *

I'll take one. Where did you get it?

Uses PSA or Loop Back paper. I prefer the PSA. Just remember to attach the sandpaper after you've set the arc. Besides, it's easier to check the arc setting against the metal before the sandpaper is on. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09PRPPQRX?psc=1&...product_details
technicalninja
Thanks for the heads up!
Getting one of these for my tool box
tygaboy
I don't plan to do my own body work but my tool-whoreness may not be able to resist! biggrin.gif
Kent, your prep looks like it's coming right along! Nice job, can't wait to see it in color.
rhodyguy
Grampa’s weed puller. Easy to follow instructions on the handle. No measuring or spraying. I hate Dandy Lions. They flourish in my neighbor’s yard. I can’t load a single, 1, picture.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.