Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Miles to put on
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
Need to put some more miles on this car so I took a cruise into the mountains, record snowfall this winter we got over 900 inches of snow in the mountains.
930cabman
QUOTE(StratPlayer @ May 11 2023, 02:49 PM) *

Need to put some more miles on this car so I took a cruise into the mountains, record snowfall this winter we got over 900 inches of snow in the mountains.

Is there a problem here?

travel safe
fixer34
QUOTE(StratPlayer @ May 11 2023, 03:49 PM) *

Was just in your neck of woods (actually Orem) this past week. Took a ride up to Deer Creek Reservoir, thinking how much fun it would have been in my 914 (it was back home).
VaccaRabite
Seems like a great excuse for a drive! I hear you on needing to get miles in. I'm planning to do about 300 this weekend taking all back roads from York PA to Easton MD and back - if the rain isn't too bad that is.

Zach
r_towle
looks great, but 900 inches is just not imaginable.

Rich
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(r_towle @ May 12 2023, 01:22 PM) *

looks great, but 900 inches is just not imaginable.

Rich

They got all our snow.

First year I can think of where we got zero measurable snow in York. It was so dry that the kids are getting out of school early since we never used the planned snow days.

Zach
r_towle
75 feet, just damn!

We got it late, feb till April
Literati914
Your car looks great! (Nepal orange?)... the picture is awesome too, nice backdrop.

rhodyguy
How many miles required until the first valve adj?
StratPlayer
kevin not sure on the valve adj. they want it back in the shop once I get 500 miles on it. They want to dyno the car
StratPlayer
QUOTE(Literati914 @ May 12 2023, 07:58 PM) *

Your car looks great! (Nepal orange?)... the picture is awesome too, nice backdrop.

Yep nepal orange
930cabman
Is this the car with the new 2.3 from PMB? would you do it again
sixnotfour
If You where at PMB today , I saw you leaving the parking lot... Lookin Good..
JamesM
QUOTE(StratPlayer @ May 11 2023, 12:49 PM) *

Been wanting to head out for a drive but the weather has been so hit and miss, and UDOT still shows all the passes closed.

Car looks great! Cant wait to see what she pulls on the dyno.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.