Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold; Restored Heater Console lever. $75
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
This is a heater console lever the has a rechromed lever. Other parts were cleaned or repainted..
$75 plus shipping.
jettonjoshua
I’ll take it if still available. PM sent.
bdstone914
QUOTE(jettonjoshua @ May 15 2023, 11:15 PM) *

I’ll take it if still available. PM sent.

Sale pending.
PM replied to.
kkid
Mr. Stone,

I don't mean to hijack but why does this part have an electrical connector at the bottom? What does it do? Thought this just pulls the cables from the heater flappers.

Your part looks great BTW!

Thanks,

kkid smile.gif
bdstone914
[quote name='kkid' date='May 17 2023, 05:20 PM' post='3078238']
Mr. Stone,

I don't mean to hijack but why does this part have an electrical connector at the bottom? What does it do? Thought this just pulls the cables from the heater flappers.

Thanks,

@kkid

The lever also turn on the engine bay fan that blows air thru the heat exchangers. It gounds the relay and turn on the fan when pulled all the way.
kkid
[quote name='bdstone914' date='May 18 2023, 06:47 AM' post='3078342']
[quote name='kkid' date='May 17 2023, 05:20 PM' post='3078238']
Mr. Stone,

Thanks,

@kkid

The lever also turn on the engine bay fan that blows air thru the heat exchangers. It gounds the relay and turn on the fan when pulled all the way.
[/quote]

Thank you!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.