Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
silverg
Need driver door screw hole plugs
bdstone914
Which holes? Maybe a picture to show where they go?
silverg
I believe there are only 2 screw hole plugs on the driver door - the two screws with plugs are near the top ends of the attached door pocket. If one is not familiar with the drivers door, a pic would probably not help. These two plugs are larger than the other couple ‘dozen’ plugs on the car. 914 Rubber nor Pelican seem to carry them.
bdstone914
QUOTE(silverg @ May 15 2023, 10:24 AM) *

I believe there are only 2 screw hole plugs on the driver door - the two screws with plugs are near the top ends of the attached door pocket. If one is not familiar with the drivers door, a pic would probably not help. These two plugs are larger than the other couple ‘dozen’ plugs on the car. 914 Rubber nor Pelican seem to carry them.

I am very familiar with doors but dont know of any plugs.
Garland
The 2 caps/plugs are for the door pocket upper attachment points, they install onto the door pocket. They are larger, like the ones to plug the R & L side of the knee pad.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
silverg
Hey Garland - Thanks for the knee pad reminder…….. those are also missing. Now I need 4! Do you know of a source for new ones? I’ve checked 914Rubber, PP, AA, & Porsche with no luck.
mepstein
I would start looking at generic plugs at flaps
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.