Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Those Dam Tourist
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
VegasRacer
I got to spend the day playing tourist with another Club member today.
Qarl was in Vegas for the weekend. We decided to take a cruise out to Hoover Dam.
We opted to leave Elvira in the garage and take the car with the best AC.
VegasRacer
Looking down.
VegasRacer
Looking back.
VegasRacer
The Dam Visitor Center.
VegasRacer
We even took the Dam tour.
VegasRacer
Manditory 914 content.
VegasRacer
Oh yeah. Did I mention we had lunch at Hooters?
Jeroen
looks like you had no fun what so ever biggrin.gif
URY914
Nice hair.
rick 918-S
wavey.gif wishin We were there wavey.gif
redshift
WunderBra

smile.gif

M
Sparky
Awesome pics! Somehow when I'm in Vegas I never seem to make it further then a golf course or my hotel....

I'm wondering why anyone woman would spend all that time and money to dye her roots and tips that dark when she has such pretty blonde hair? screwy.gif

Mike D.

beerchug.gif
Bleyseng
How come I always see pics of Qarl at Hooters lately?
neo914-6
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Aug 14 2005, 04:02 AM)
Oh yeah. Did I mention we had lunch at Hooters?

Where are all the hands? happy11.gif
redshift
QUOTE (Bleyseng @ Aug 14 2005, 10:13 AM)
How come I always see pics of Qarl at Hooters lately?

He's itching for a tit job.

M
redshift
QUOTE (Sparky @ Aug 14 2005, 09:55 AM)
I'm wondering why anyone woman would spend all that time and money to dye her roots and tips that dark when she has such pretty blonde hair? screwy.gif

Mike D.

beerchug.gif

rolleyes.gif

Freelance whore?

ohmy.gif laugh.gif

M
Andyrew
QUOTE (Sparky @ Aug 14 2005, 06:55 AM)
Awesome pics! Somehow when I'm in Vegas I never seem to make it further then a golf course or my hotel....

Mike D.

beerchug.gif

Artificial intelligence.
SpecialK
Those are some dam nice pics of the damn dam John. Can't believe you actually took the damn time to take the dam tour huh.gif
Elliot_Cannon
I remember taking that tour about 25 years ago. Very interesting. Did the tour guide tell you about the kids that asked permission to skate board down the spill ways? Yikes!
Ellliot
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Elliot Cannon @ Aug 14 2005, 01:31 PM)
I remember taking that tour about 25 years ago. Very interesting. Did the tour guide tell you about the kids that asked permission to skate board down the spill ways? Yikes!
Ellliot

been on the dam tour also.... down into the bowels of the dam.....

those spillways are huge! like 40 foot diameter....
they told us that someone attempted to use a blow up raft and go down...... smile.gif
redshift
Spillway? Which girl? One on the right?

M
Qarl
I had my hands on the ass of the short one!

(just kidding).

John was a dam nice tour guide taking time out of his day to tote me around Las Vegas and all the way to Hoover Dam. (Actually, he drove me all the way to Arizona and made me walk all the way back to Nevada to visit the Hoover Dam). Took me an hour and fifteen minutes to walk back to his car.... In the 100 degree heat no less. Bastard!

Had a great time. John's 350Z is sweet.

Thanks for posting the pics.

I'm currently logging in from the Atlanta International Airport via bluetooth connection to my cell phone at a blistering 115kbps.... woohoo!

This page only took 2 minutes to load!

Will log back in later from home.

Qarl
redshift
Safe trip! I hope you showered!

M
VegasRacer
Our trip to the dam was made even more enjoyable by the WCC CD from Toast. tunez.gif

Not only did I make Qarl walk to the dam from Arizona, I didn't even take him all the way back to his hotel at the end of the day. We got stuck in a traffic jam and I made him get out and walk the last few blocks. I had to pull a U-turn so I could get to work on time.

I had so much fun playing tourist yesterday - I did more of it again today. I took my sister to see the Queen musical 'We Will Rock You'. It was a great show. After the show I had a little time to kill before work. Qarl, you were right. The store with all the watches at the Forum Shops is fantastic. I also got to see and talk to Pete Rose who was signing $90 autographs at the sports store next door. The Exotic Car Dealer at the other end was very nice. The had 2 Porsche's (a 550 and an old Danny Ongais race car) for sale, along with about 20 other cool rides. Next time I go there I will bring my camera.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.