Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help with my Steering Wheel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Michael J
I just bought a very nice steering wheel from another board member. smile.gif The bad news is that the hub doesn't work. sad.gif So I solicit your collective knowledge.
The wheel has Britannia stamped on it but a Goggle of that name gives me nothing. The wheel has a 9 screw attachment with a 4 inch diameter pattern. Do any of you know what kind of adapter I might be able to use? I got some advice to go look at VW adaters but thought I would check here first. I also saw a 9 bolt wheel on Ebay which says its for a 356 Carrera. Don't know.
The hub that came with the wheel has no manufactures name.
Oh, and I want the horn and turn signal cancel to work.
???? confused24.gif
viralto
Sounds like it could be a Moto-Lita wheel. They made a model called the Britannia and use a 9 bolt hub too.

Website is Moto Lita
Michael J
This is why this board is so cool. The Newbie has the answer. I will call and get lined up with a hub first thing Monday.
Thanks Viralto you did good! pray.gif
SGB
nice wheels....
viralto

Glad to be able to help - I spend a lot of time here absorbing all the great knowledge and information for my own 914 build so, it's nice to ba able to make a (small!) contribution!

smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.