Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Late Combo Gauge $224 shipped
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914Sixer
Cleaned tested, needles painted, temp scale update from John Bell. Left trim ring loose, needs glass, plastic not so good. You will need to paint trim ring. $224 shipped

PP: a914nut@email.com
L-Jet914
@914Sixer I've been meaning to ask. What is that blue/yellow tracer jumper wire for? I saw it installed on another combo gauge posted here recently too. Will I need to install that on the one I purchased from you?
914Sixer
It is the jumper wire for ground wire or hot wire. You may or may not need it depending on spare wires behind dash. Some 74-76 have spare red/white wire for power. Not sure about grounds on different years. Will check for spare jumper.
L-Jet914
QUOTE(914Sixer @ May 24 2023, 05:56 AM) *

It is the jumper wire for ground wire or hot wire. You may or may not need it depending on spare wires behind dash. Some 74-76 have spare red/white wire for power. Not sure about grounds on different years. Will check for spare jumper.

No worries Mark. I can make a jumper wire. I have resin heat shrink spade connectors ready to go for any electrical project at home etc. I was just curious.
+1 for the seller. GLWS
davep
Mark, I will take that gauge please. Dave
914Sixer
Sold to Dave
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.