Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuchsfelge USA (Fuchs)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
davenorcal
I’d like to hear from those of you who have ordered wheels from Fuchs USA. How was your experience? Was the company communicative and keep you updated? Were your wheel delivered on time?
sportlicherFahrer
Ordered a set from them last year. Pre purchase the communication was good. There was a week or two that I didn't have any contact from them while I was waiting on the wheels to go from Germany to CA, but once I reached out they were on top of things again. All in all it took about a month or so to get the wheels from Germany to CA, inspected by FFUSA, and then to me. IIRC they were delivered within a week or so of the expected timeframe which isn't too bad considering it was during the time the world was trying to right itself after the pandemic. The 16x6's I ordered are beautiful and very light. Almost makes me want to convert our '75 to five lug...

TLDR: More than happy with the quality of the wheels, timing and communication was okay, and if I was in need of another set from them I wouldn't hesitate to reach out again.

IPB Image
mepstein
QUOTE(sportlicherFahrer @ May 24 2023, 08:58 AM) *

Ordered a set from them last year. Pre purchase the communication was good. There was a week or two that I didn't have any contact from them while I was waiting on the wheels to go from Germany to CA, but once I reached out they were on top of things again. All in all it took about a month or so to get the wheels from Germany to CA, inspected by FFUSA, and then to me. IIRC they were delivered within a week or so of the expected timeframe which isn't too bad considering it was during the time the world was trying to right itself after the pandemic. The 16x6's I ordered are beautiful and very light. Almost makes me want to convert our '75 to five lug...

TLDR: More than happy with the quality of the wheels, timing and communication was okay, and if I was in need of another set from them I wouldn't hesitate to reach out again.

IPB Image

Pretty car. Great pic.
sportlicherFahrer
QUOTE(mepstein @ May 24 2023, 08:59 AM) *

Pretty car. Great pic.

Thank you! beerchug.gif
NotLance
Love my set of 15x6s , the fitment is great.
Ordered a year and a half ago.

From what I remember the ordering process was painless and they arrived close to on time.
It took about a week from placing the order to hear from them initially though.

Click to view attachment
Cairo94507
@notlance - That looks like the Danville Livery; will you be at the Wash 'n Shine on Sunday? beerchug.gif
NotLance
Good Eye! If I was going to be in town I would be there - College doesn't get out for another three weeks so I am 'stuck' in San Luis Obispo till then.
Montreal914
QUOTE(sportlicherFahrer @ May 24 2023, 05:58 AM) *

IPB Image

@sportlicherFahrer , just to clarify, are those 16"x6" on the car with the painted look of the 15"?

Beautiful car! smile.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
we sell them and order from them and have NEVER had a problem
sportlicherFahrer
QUOTE(Montreal914 @ May 31 2023, 07:55 AM) *

@sportlicherFahrer , just to clarify, are those 16"x6" on the car with the painted look of the 15"?

Beautiful car! smile.gif

@Montreal914 Thank you! Yes, 16x6 finished with the black further out similar to the 15's. FFUSA sells them in this finish.
JmuRiz
Ohhh, that's a cool visual trick.
Montreal914
QUOTE(sportlicherFahrer @ May 31 2023, 11:30 AM) *

QUOTE(Montreal914 @ May 31 2023, 07:55 AM) *

Beautiful car! smile.gif

@Montreal914 Thank you! Yes, 16x6 finished with the black further out similar to the 15's. FFUSA sells them in this finish.

Thank you! Very nice look. sunglasses.gif
davenorcal
Thanks for the good words, everyone! Appreciate it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.