Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Seat cover kit - Tan/Saddle/Camel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914werke
Long shot I know, but does anyone have a pair of Tan seat cover re-upholster kits sitting in a bin somewhere going unused?
Seems like its Black or custom & BIG $'s sad.gif
Going in a 75...

bye1.gif
Mikey914
We can add to our production list if you want.
Just call in and Albert can add you into production.

Mark
BillJ
Is that the same AA albert?
914werke
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 27 2023, 09:54 AM) *
We can add to our production list if you want. Just call in and Albert can add you into production.
Mark

Not sure what that means. sad.gif
You dont even list them as a purchasable item on your site anymore?
When they did show up, I added them to the wait-list or whatever, that was months ago. confused24.gif Now the only available listing is Black.
Is this by special order now? How long will I have to wait?

Mark, to your credit I much prefer the encompassing kit, rather than the confusing way George lists the parts individually, the only other firm I found doing "kits: was Alexander of AAA unsure.gif but only in Black. World seems to deal with you like a custom order. They dont even list a price. wacko.gif

I get it that the majority of cars have black interiors but a LOT of car are Tan or Brown as well.

poke.gif
Mikey914
Yep we sell them as fast as we make them. We will eventually have in stock, but they can be made up for you, you just need to let albert@914rubber.com know what you want.

It's how we are dealing with getting people what they want and keeping someone from buying it out for under you.

They will be added back into the website shortly.

Mark
914werke
Found !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.