Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: old friend leaving need some sympathy! (LOL)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dr914@autoatlanta.com
I have had this car since 1977 and had many many adventures in it, but now I have sold it and will never see it again (sob). Funny how long term ownership does that to oneClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
Mikey914
I’m sure the check will be comforting. biggrin.gif
914Sixer
Sweet looking ride.
windforfun
I guess you didn't ask for visitation rights. Congrats George (I think).

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
Krieger
Nice car. Someone will enjoy that car a lot.
BillJ
What a beauty. Was this to a friend via private or.auctuon or what?
rhodyguy
AA site. Listed at $195k.
r_towle
Feel good about being a worthy steward who made it better for the next person to enjoy.
Now stick that cash into your retirement investments.
jaredmcginness
I like the K series BMW in the background there!
Root_Werks
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ May 27 2023, 12:04 PM) *

Sounds about right, about 3 years ago I finished my last restore of a 356 (did a few). It was a Vert-D and sold for $165k back then. $195k for a Cab 3 years later seems correct.
r_towle
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ May 30 2023, 12:24 PM) *

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ May 27 2023, 12:04 PM) *

Sounds about right, about 3 years ago I finished my last restore of a 356 (did a few). It was a Vert-D and sold for $165k back then. $195k for a Cab 3 years later seems correct.

Until there are no more buyers for 60 year old cars.

the new hot cars all seem to have water in them.
mlindner
I feel for you George, its like selling part of your family. I sold my 98 993 Carrera S after 18 years of ownership. I thought I would have it for life. But things change, we change. Have fun in your next journey. Best, MarkClick to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.