Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR Organizer?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Babyblue
Where is the Meet up place in Tahoe to get the T shirts and dinner Vouchers? Who is the person organizing this event?
Steve
QUOTE(Babyblue @ May 29 2023, 08:02 AM) *

Where is the Meet up place in Tahoe to get the T shirts and dinner Vouchers? Who is the person organizing this event?

You should ask in the thread, but it’s usually at the hotel parking lot.
I’m not one of the organizers.
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...2185&st=180
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Babyblue @ May 29 2023, 12:02 PM) *

@Steve isn’t wrong… I’m going to the top of the parking ramp. It willl cut down on surface lot interest in our cars.

Mikey914
I’m helping Rob out. The official 1st meet up, is in the parking lot Friday for the drivers meet. I will have shirts at the meets as well as the dinner.
burton73
Mark and I are coming in on Friday mid-day in rental car so no drivers meeting for us. We are staying at Bally’s so I take it that I will see some of you there as the day goes on.

I take it that we will see some of the parked cars there or at least Ernie’s van.

See you soon,

Bob B

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.