Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Mahle 4-Lug Set of 4 for Pick Up in San Diego
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mwyatt
Hi, selling a set of 4 Mahle 4-lug wheels. They are straight and true. Ran them for years with zero issues, only selling because I wanted to change the look. Pick up only in San Diego, CA. Wheels only, no center caps or lugs. Tires are 15 years old, I wouldn't use them. $1,000 for the set. - Mike Now $900 OBO

Click to view attachment
mwyatt
Click to view attachment
mwyatt
Click to view attachment
mwyatt
Click to view attachment
mwyatt
Click to view attachment
mwyatt
Click to view attachment
mwyatt
Click to view attachment

Actual wheels for sale on my 914 (not my house though I wish it was!)
mwyatt
Bump for some nice Mahles

Click to view attachment
mwyatt
Bump for lower price - $900 obo
mwyatt
Bump!
JeffBowlsby
Would you be willing to remove the tires and ship the wheels to a 914 owner in Europe? PM me please for contact info.
mwyatt
Hi Jeff, thanks for your interest and for everything you do for the 914 community. Not willing to ship to Europe.
mwyatt
Bump! Still available.
Bucci
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Jul 25 2023, 05:49 PM) *

Would you be willing to remove the tires and ship the wheels to a 914 owner in Europe? PM me please for contact info.

Jeff, I have a set of perfect wheels that were checked by Al Reed and then I had an auto body guy spray the wheels and then clearcoat. I’m going with a Mahle 5 bolt instead.

Thanks

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Bucci
QUOTE(mwyatt @ Jun 9 2023, 09:32 AM) *

Hi, selling a set of 4 Mahle 4-lug wheels. They are straight and true. Ran them for years with zero issues, only selling because I wanted to change the look. Pick up only in San Diego, CA. Wheels only, no center caps or lugs. Tires are 15 years old, I wouldn't use them. $1,000 for the set. - Mike Now $900 OBO

Click to view attachment

@mwyatt

To all,

I wanted to apologize to the seller. Without thinking, I inadvertently was letting “Jeff” another 914 World member know that I had a set of wheels that could be for sale. I realize this is inappropriate. It was my only intention to sell the wheels to the gentleman in Europe.

Please accept my apologies to the group and to Mike.

Thanks,
Marc
mwyatt
QUOTE(Bucci @ Sep 7 2023, 07:36 PM) *

QUOTE(mwyatt @ Jun 9 2023, 09:32 AM) *

Click to view attachment

@mwyatt

To all,

I wanted to apologize to the seller. Without thinking, I inadvertently was letting “Jeff” another 914 World member know that I had a set of wheels that could be for sale. I realize this is inappropriate. It was my only intention to sell the wheels to the gentleman in Europe.

Please accept my apologies to the group and to Mike.

Thanks,
Marc

No worries Marc! Nice Mahles, good luck with your sale!
- Mike
mwyatt
Bump - $800 takes them
mwyatt
Bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.