Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chop Cut Rebuild
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Lou W
Watching Chop Cut Rebuild right now, they're working on a 911, suppose to be making all kinds of changes to it, they're taking it all apart right now.. sawzall-smiley.gif
Series9
Thank you VERY much. I was zoning out watching little league BB.
Eric_Shea
I just ordered the Michael McDonald CD! Yes! mueba.gif
Eric_Shea
Ton of changes... Kinda looks like a 39 Ford Coupe ohmy.gif
Lou W
Eric_Shea   Posted on Aug 14 2005, 08:18 PM Ton of changes... Kinda looks like a 39 Ford Coupe ohmy.gif
laugh.gif

I guess they're working on differnt projects all at once.

1991 911 Carrera is one of them. It says J&A Autosport is doing the work. Does anybody know there work?
BMartin914
I think that show is Canadian. Filmed around Totonto.
MattR
QUOTE (914RS @ Aug 14 2005, 07:15 PM)
Thank you VERY much. I was zoning out watching little league BB.

Did you see the game with Mike Stanton's son and Dante Buchette Jr?

Ive been watching for like 3 days instead of dealing with my oil leak unsure.gif

Thanks for the tip on Chop Cut Rebuild! Its a pretty well done show, I think. No drama, just cars.
Brent
QUOTE (MattR @ Aug 14 2005, 09:21 PM)
QUOTE (914RS @ Aug 14 2005, 07:15 PM)
Thank you VERY much.  I was zoning out watching little league BB.

Did you see the game with Mike Stanton's son and Dante Buchette Jr?

Ive been watching for like 3 days instead of dealing with my oil leak unsure.gif

Thanks for the tip on Chop Cut Rebuild! Its a pretty well done show, I think. No drama, just cars.

I was watching Dante Buchette Jr.s' Mom...shes hot.

What channel is this Chop show, Speed?
-B
maf914
QUOTE (Lou W @ Aug 14 2005, 07:21 PM)
Eric_Shea   Posted on Aug 14 2005, 08:18 PM Ton of changes... Kinda looks like a 39 Ford Coupe ohmy.gif
laugh.gif

I guess they're working on differnt projects all at once.

1991 911 Carrera is one of them. It says J&A Autosport is doing the work. Does anybody know there work?

Chop, Cut, Rebuild is kind of hard to watch since they have several projects going on at once and they show only parts of each one during a 30-minute segment. This means you have to watch the show every week to see the projects you may be interested in. I was trying to follow the rebuild of a custom van show-car that I remember as a kid and never did see all of the episodes, instead seeing some episodes twice and some not at all. Still, I'll check out the 911 if I happen to be channel surfing and find CCR.

At least on CCR they don't go for all of the bad-ass BS used on most of the other reality-shop shows.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.