Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone going to the Monterey Historics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
olav

Just wondering who might be hanging out there.

Is there a place for Porsche owners to park their cars during the event and hang out etc?
SGB
I'll bet PCA has a Porsche corral. It's hard to say if you would have to be a PCA member to park there, but maybe so....
I've found that it is worth PCA $ just for the corral parking at different events, like at the upcoming Petit Lemans- and the other national PCA events- Rennsport, Parades, those are really great events! Totallee coolio.
edit-
when is it? I've got some projects in Montery and surrounding areas I need to visit.... Really! When is it?
neo914-6
QUOTE (olav @ Aug 14 2005, 07:16 PM)
Just wondering who might be hanging out there.

Is there a place for Porsche owners to park their cars during the event and hang out etc?

I'm planning on going Sunday morning. I'm meeting a couple of friends from LA, one has a couple of unrestored -6's.

I'd like to check out your car, PM me your cell.
mikeyb33
Monterey Historics: this coming weekend, 8/19-21

I'll there saturday, and possibly sunday too. I'll probably bring my car, a black 3.0L conversion (refer to top of this page); will be heading there with my friend Theo who will probably also be driving his orange 914-6, a 2.4L (2.2L?) conversion. OR we may carpool..

Hope to see you folks out there!
mike
Ferg
Olav,
Sorry to say I won't be seeing you at the Italiano this year. Have fun!
It's Alfa Romeo this year right?

Ferg.
ppickerell
We will be there Friday through Sunday. We have a campsite reserved right at the track. Look for a seal grey C4S.
siverson
I'll be there too! Driving up with my girlfriend Thursday and heading back Sunday...

-Steve
olav
QUOTE (Ferg @ Aug 15 2005, 01:36 PM)
Olav,
Sorry to say I won't be seeing you at the Italiano this year. Have fun!

Ferg.

Bummer Ferg.

What's your excuse? biggrin.gif

Alfa is right. Should be cool.
chilli
WE quit going to the historics, when the community decided to rip off the attendees. Paid for over $100 for a motel 6 closet room, and this was 6 years ago. No more for me.

mike sad.gif
Ferg
QUOTE (olav @ Aug 15 2005, 04:07 PM)
QUOTE (Ferg @ Aug 15 2005, 01:36 PM)
Olav,
Sorry to say I won't be seeing you at the Italiano this year.  Have fun!

Ferg.

Bummer Ferg.

What's your excuse? biggrin.gif

Alfa is right. Should be cool.

No excuse really, but it came down to Monterey or Red Rocks Classic. I'm going to Moad driving.gif !
Ferg
Leo Imperial
I'm going on Sunday. I plan on bringing the Teener and the whole gang.

Felix give me a call.

Leo

SPECIAL NOTE - THIS IS MY 69TH POST!!! smilie_pokal.gif
neo914-6
QUOTE (Leo Imperial @ Aug 15 2005, 07:56 PM)
I'm going on Sunday. I plan on bringing the Teener and the whole gang.

Felix give me a call.

Leo

SPECIAL NOTE - THIS IS MY 69TH POST!!! smilie_pokal.gif

forgot my 69th, rolleyes.gif

you have my cell, right? Who else in "the gang"?

Definitely going to find Patrick... biggrin.gif

harlenl
Anyone interested in going this weekend to the historics and want to be in the Porsche corral need to fill out this form and get it in by TONIGHT!!

http://mby.pca.org/events/Historics2005Ord...0post%20715.pdf

Harlen
VegasRacer
Please. Someone. Anyone. pray.gif
We neeeed pictures of our Two BRICKS at the Steps To The Corkscrew.
Midtowner
I think I've convinced my wife to go Sunday morning. I'll be driving my Magnum though - my wife is too scared to ride in the 914. I'll take pictures of the bricks with my new 7.2 megapixel camera. Felix and Mike: Hope to see you there! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.