Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who needs GT line covers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mb911
I made a few up and can’t remember whom wanted one? Let me know if your interested

Click to view attachment
Cairo94507
This cover is a must have item if you have the GT lines. Otherwise the lines are exposed in the interior of the car right by your left foot. This cover protects you, them and keeps the heat out of the interior. beerchug.gif
SixerJ
QUOTE(mb911 @ Jun 13 2023, 09:30 PM) *

I made a few up and can’t remember whom wanted one? Let me know if your interested

Haven't put my hand up for a set before, but if there is a spare left over I'd be up for one as I just picked up a brass set of lines in Germany.

Pls also confirm $ for the cover / shipping would be to my US shipping acct (FL if I recall correctly and they sort out customs and such from there to the UK, so super simple for you)

Jon
mb911
Covers are now $140 plus shipping which is $19 plus fees if PayPal
Luke M
Hi Ben,

I replied on the GT line thread but I'll take a GT footwell cover.

Thanks,

Luke
mb911
QUOTE(Luke M @ Jun 14 2023, 06:04 AM) *

Hi Ben,

I replied on the GT line thread but I'll take a GT footwell cover.

Thanks,

Luke

Luke sounds good. You have one reserved for you.
bahnzai
Ben,
I will take one to go with my oil lines, if you have one more available?
Let me know, I will get the funds headed your way.
Thanks,
Danny
SixerJ
Hi Ben. Just sorted payment and US shipping address for you

Thanks
Jon
mb911
QUOTE(bahnzai @ Jun 15 2023, 02:03 PM) *

Ben,
Thanks,
Danny

Danny I will make up some more. I had 3 and they sold so will make some more.
mb911
QUOTE(SixerJ @ Jun 18 2023, 04:43 AM) *

Hi Ben. Just sorted payment and US shipping address for you

Thanks
Jon

Got it thanks.
bahnzai
QUOTE(mb911 @ Jun 18 2023, 10:14 AM) *

Ben,
Thanks,
Danny

Ben, no worries and no rush. I am not closed to needing it. I just thought you had some that you needed to move.
Thx
mb911
QUOTE(bahnzai @ Jun 18 2023, 05:45 PM) *

QUOTE(mb911 @ Jun 18 2023, 10:14 AM) *

Ben,
Thanks,
Danny

Ben, no worries and no rush. I am not closed to needing it. I just thought you had some that you needed to move.
Thx

No worries. I need to make some inventory on these anyway so will make some more.
mb911
Does anyone need any more of these? Thinking about making another run of them. This time I will require deposits so I can at the very least track them.
bahnzai
Ben, I will take one. thx
mb911
I have a few extra ready to go. $150 plus shipping.

Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
Hi Ben, I'm in for one pls pM with total to Glendale CA 91204. I'm sure it will fit over a small coolant line & I'll make a Right-side piece for the other h2o line on passenger side. Thanks Marty !
marty914.jpg
mb911
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Oct 31 2023, 05:01 AM) *

Hi Ben, I'm in for one pls pM with total to Glendale CA 91204. I'm sure it will fit over a small coolant line & I'll make a Right-side piece for the other h2o line on passenger side. Thanks Marty !
marty914.jpg

PM sent
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(mb911 @ Oct 31 2023, 06:25 AM) *

marty914.jpg

PM sent

Hi Ben, I did get a PM from you...but did you check if I could just get an extra (loose) set (for $$?) for us to mod here and use on Right side/ h2o line for the 8gtt ? If I can't get the pieces to fit, no worries as I'll keep on hand for the #40 GT.
LMK + thank you !
Marty
mb911
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Nov 5 2023, 11:01 AM) *

marty914.jpg

PM sent

Hi Ben, I did get a PM from you...but did you check if I could just get an extra (loose) set (for $$?) for us to mod here and use on Right side/ h2o line for the 8gtt ? If I can't get the pieces to fit, no worries as I'll keep on hand for the #40 GT.
LMK + thank you !
Marty

Marty I will look into that. It might be down the road. For now I have the one remaining that is marked for you. I do these custom so they are all hand cut and formed as there is not a huge demand but a decent one
Tdskip
Anyone have pictures of them installed.

Thanks for making these Ben.
mb911
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Nov 5 2023, 11:01 AM) *

marty914.jpg

PM sent

LMK + thank you !
Marty

Marty PM’d you. I can make you one. Will be done in about a week and a half.
mb911
QUOTE(Tdskip @ Nov 5 2023, 11:37 AM) *

Anyone have pictures of them installed.

Thanks for making these Ben.

Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
Thank you Ben for taking on the (mirror image) Right side cover plate, going on the 9148-gtt right side coolant line thumb3d.gif
Click to view attachment
Tdskip
Thanks and nice work Ben.
mb911
Marty I will ship yours out this week.
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(mb911 @ Nov 19 2023, 09:02 AM) *

Marty I will ship yours out this week.

Thank you Ben & enjoy the Holiday !
Marty
Thunderchief
Perfect timing. I need one too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.