Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted TO BUY
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ILM914
Wanted Please - operational Drivers side stainless steel heat exchanger, also complete Fuel Injection system. Thank you , Joe
914werke
Finding a single will be challenging. As you may already be aware.
They are still available new.
As to the FI system you will have to be more specific~
ILM914
Thank you complete fuel injection system for 73/74 2.0 motor. Thank you
Tommy B
QUOTE(ILM914 @ Jun 18 2023, 11:01 AM) *

Wanted Please - operational Drivers side stainless steel heat exchanger, also complete Fuel Injection system. Thank you , Joe

I have a pair of SS, stock 914 2.0 Heat Exchangers, both in very good condition. Obtained from a '73 complete motor I am just now completing rebuilding for my VW Squareback (hence not needing the Porsche heat exchangers).

I also have many of the EFI parts available, but probably not an entire system.

Let me know if you are interested and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Tom
porscheteck914
QUOTE(Tommy B @ Jun 22 2023, 07:03 PM) *

QUOTE(ILM914 @ Jun 18 2023, 11:01 AM) *

I have a pair of SS, stock 914 2.0 Heat Exchangers, both in very good condition. Obtained from a '73 complete motor I am just now completing rebuilding for my VW Squareback (hence not needing the Porsche heat exchangers).

I also have many of the EFI parts available, but probably not an entire system.

Let me know if you are interested and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Tom

Hey Joe, there are several sets and singles on ebay .,if Tommy B"s dont work out . Carry on .
ILM914
Thanks Tom How much do you want for the exchangers or the exchangers with the FI parts ? Thank you much , Joe
Tommy B
QUOTE(ILM914 @ Jun 24 2023, 05:38 AM) *

Thanks Tom How much do you want for the exchangers or the exchangers with the FI parts ? Thank you much , Joe

You bet. Let me see and make a list of what I have available, in addition to the HE's, and will reply with a "bundle" price. Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.