Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale: T4 with EFI
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
x-faktory
For sale....T4 EFI: $7000[u]

I built this engine to use as a test engine for the RHD EFI/ITBs. At the time I originally started this project, I had a 69 912 that I was going to install this engine into...but the 912 is gone and this is for sale.

Check out the video of the engine running.......link below

https://youtu.be/XIpYXzTxszs

It’s a 1911 build on a 1.7 case: 96 x 66
96 P&C AA
Gasket kit AA
bearings AA
Exhaust Kelly Hunter
cam Skat
Heads AMC 1.8
EFI t,bodies RHD
Fuel rails CB
Trumpets RHD
linkage RHD
Manifolds AA
air cleaners AA
Crank trigger/sensor Dub Shop
Microsquirt
VW coil
Wasted Spark

Shipping arrangements/cost are the responsibility of the buyer....but i will gladly crate this engine and drop it off at the local logistics company.

regards,
al

PS: I have an alternator in my storage that I'll include...not sure if good or bad.
I also have a mounting bracket for the Kelly Hunter exhaust that comes with the engine.
Montreal914
Good sounding engine! smile.gif

Have you packaged ITBs for the 4 cylinder VW Type 4 914 crowd?

All I saw were 6 cylinder packages on your website.

GLWTS beerchug.gif
JamesJ
PM sent
Bullethead
Healthy sounding motor and reading that build list, a smokin' deal IMHO... the EFI setup is worth a good chunk of the ask. Any chance you have dyno data?
x-faktory
T4 for sale update........

Well, i had many people wanting the EFI w/o the engine or the engine w/o the EFI....no takers for the complete build....
I really didn't want to break it up, but eventually I did sell the EFI.

The T4 is just taking up valuable space in my garage...so I installed some Weber clone carbs , distributor/coil ignition....and here we go again...Take 2

FOR SALE! $4000

It’s a 1911 build on a 1.7 case: 96 x 66
96 P&C AA
Gasket kit AA
bearings AA
Exhaust Kelly Hunter
cam Skat
Heads AMC 1.8
Weber clone carbs
Manifolds AA
air cleaners AA
New dizzy
New coil

https://youtu.be/MGN9i6dRcy8

Shipping arrangements/cost are the responsibility of the buyer....but i will gladly crate this engine and drop it off at the local logistics company.

regards,
al
justme
Pm sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.