Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Suby Transmission and adapter, $550
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Joe Owensby
I have a Subaru Transmission and the adapter to convert it for use with FWD Only. I had intended to convert my 914 to a Suby engine, but never got time to do so. I had bought this from a fellow 914 World member 5+ years ago. Model number can be seen in the photos. I live in the Greenville/Spartanburg, SC area, but can meet to deliver in this area, or near the Charlotte area. Otherwise, shipping will be added to cost. Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Joe Owensby
QUOTE(Joe Owensby @ Jun 19 2023, 09:58 AM) *

I have a Subaru Transmission and the adapter to convert it for use with FWD Only. I had intended to convert my 914 to a Suby engine, but never got time to do so. I had bought this from a fellow 914 World member 5+ years ago. Model number can be seen in the photos. I live in the Greenville/Spartanburg, SC area, but can meet to deliver in this area, or near the Charlotte area. Otherwise, shipping will be added to cost. Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Bump to update.
Chris914n6
actually model number can't be seen in a photo poke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.