Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wrecked 74 1.8L 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Desert Fox2
I have a 1974 wrecked 914 in my driveway. No wheels, on stands. Free to anyone that wants to pick it up. Located in St. Louis. It’s been sitting there for 5 years, and I’ve been selling parts off of it, and now ready to get rid of it. The engine, trans, and brakes, and are there. The outside body is pretty well dented but there are a lot of hard to find internal parts there. Any interest to anyone? Call me 314.570.5015.
StarBear
Any pics? Got FI parts?
porbmw
QUOTE(Desert Fox2 @ Jun 19 2023, 02:19 PM) *

I have a 1974 wrecked 914 in my driveway. No wheels, on stands. Free to anyone that wants to pick it up. Located in St. Louis. It’s been sitting there for 5 years, and I’ve been selling parts off of it, and now ready to get rid of it. The engine, trans, and brakes, and are there. The outside body is pretty well dented but there are a lot of hard to find internal parts there. Any interest to anyone? Call me 314.570.5015.

would it happen to have stainless steel heat exchangers....would be happy to buy the pair, or the right side
Thx
L-Jet914
QUOTE(Desert Fox2 @ Jun 19 2023, 02:19 PM) *

If you have any FI parts I would be interested. Any photos?
Van B
Hadn’t dealt with it in 5yrs and you want folks here to chase you down?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.