Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 70-73 Temp/Fuel Gauge $249 shipped
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914Sixer
Clean gauges, paint dials, replaced fuel gauge red plastic. Black trim ring could use touch up. Can be used as is. Another option is send to John Bell and have him rescreen the front into -6 configuration put in number temp range. $249 shipped

PP: a914nut@email.com
914Sixer
Clean gauge, rare
914Sixer
icon_bump.gif
914Sixer
Still available piratenanner.gif
Shivers
My wife would have me whacked. It’s really nice. Can’t believe it has not sold yet. It’s like torture seeing it still available. LOL Good luck with the sale
914Sixer
popcorn[1].gif
theer
Interested. What’s the yellow light for? Also what sender would I need for the temp gauge to work properly?

Thanks!
914Sixer
Yellow is actually supposed to be white. It is for nothing. Stock 914 sender. AA has new reproductions.
theer
Thanks Mark- I’ll take it. Now I just need the other bits to make the temp gauge work.

Sending PM.
914Sixer
Sold to Tom
altitude411
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jun 21 2023, 02:16 PM) *

Clean gauges, paint dials, replaced fuel gauge red plastic. Black trim ring could use touch up. Can be used as is. Another option is send to John Bell and have him rescreen the front into -6 configuration put in number temp range. $249 shipped

PP: a914nut@email.com

@914Sixer

* nice buy wub.gif

Mark wasn't the numbered temp gauge for a six only on the '71 model year. I thought the early sixes just had a different colored gradient then the all red that you are showing? like this one..

* also do you have contact info for John Bell please?

Click to view attachment
914Sixer
-6 gauge is as shown above. They never had a number scale on them. They had a red warning light on the end.. Temp portion of gauge came from 911 Sportmatic. Notice that warning lights are in different position than the -4 gauge.

Email: jbellshome@yahoo.com. He is on vacation this week.
altitude411
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jul 17 2023, 06:16 AM) *

-6 gauge is as shown above. They never had a number scale on them. They had a red warning light on the end.. Temp portion of gauge came from 911 Sportmatic. Notice that warning lights are in different position than the -4 gauge.

Email: jbellshome@yahoo.com. He is on vacation this week.

thank you beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.