Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TriAd Muffler for sale - SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mmichalik
Hi Guys,
I have a TriAd muffler I would like to sell. It has less then 10 miles on it and is still in perfect shape.
I paid $440.00 plus shipping for it but, I want to list it at $375.00 plus shipping. If local to SoCal, we could arrange to meet up as well.
If you would like it or have any questions, feel free to hit me up.

Here's what it looks like mounted:

Click to view attachment

Here it is, off the car:

Click to view attachment

Might be interested in swapping out rear valance panels is you have one that is in good shape.
Thanks,
Mike
porscheteck914
QUOTE(mmichalik @ Jun 22 2023, 10:35 AM) *

Hi Guys,
I have a TriAd muffler I would like to sell. It has less then 10 miles on it and is still in perfect shape.
I paid $440.00 plus shipping for it but, I want to list it at $375.00 plus shipping. If local to SoCal, we could arrange to meet up as well.

Click to view attachment

Here it is, off the car:

Click to view attachment

Might be interested in swapping out rear valance panels is you have one that is in good shape.
Thanks,
Mike

Hi. Mike would you be interested in selling tri ad muffler , and valance for 500.00 ? Thanks Paul
porscheteck914
QUOTE(porscheteck914 @ Jun 22 2023, 04:02 PM) *

QUOTE(mmichalik @ Jun 22 2023, 10:35 AM) *

Hi Guys,

Click to view attachment

Here it is, off the car:

Click to view attachment

Thanks,
Mike

Hi. Mike would you be interested in selling tri ad muffler , and valance for 500.00 ? Thanks Paul PM or email me

mmichalik
@porscheteck914 - PM sent
mmichalik
SOLD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.