Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Have You Guys Heard of Jim Cooper
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
johnmhudson111
There is this guy on the 944 Rennlist e-mail group that recounts tails of blood letting in vain attempts to repair his 944. His tails of woe spawned the Cooper Cup, which is an award for the "best" repair story.

What brings this to mind you may be asking, well I am sitting here at work having to explain the 2 inch gash on my right palm that I got when I was working on swapping the front end over to 911 struts. Didn't even know I had done it until I was washing my hands, ouch! But hey I like the look........of the wheels

biggrin.gif
URY914
Must verify all injuries...

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
johnmhudson111
QUOTE (URY914 @ Aug 15 2005, 10:14 AM)
Must verify all injuries...

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

You know that is the one thing I didn't take a picture of.... might have had something to do with the screaming (not really, more like cussing up a storm) I was doing when the dial soap hit the open wound dry.gif
URY914
Lava soap is really nice in cuts. happy11.gif

P
johnmhudson111
QUOTE (URY914 @ Aug 15 2005, 10:33 AM)
Lava soap is really nice in cuts. happy11.gif

P

Thanks for the tip, have to stop off on the way home and pick some up......not! laugh.gif

Wouldn't be so bad but it is on my right hand and I am right handed so every time I type or scribble something down it hurts like a MF.

Oh and get this, we are having problems with our internet at work and the only website I can get to is www.914world.com laugh.gif I guess things could be worse....
URY914
John,
For what's it worth (and it ain't much) I went to Mississippi State for a year. sad.gif

I had the 914 then, too. Only one on campus. biggrin.gif

Paul
johnmhudson111
One of my brother in laws went to state. I really enjoy giving him grief about the football team. Of course I get my dose, I went to Tennessee, when they do something stupid like lose to U of Memphis. Then I get to listen to the "nothing sucks like a big orange" comments from him for weeks on end.....
URY914
QUOTE (johnmhudson111 @ Aug 15 2005, 08:03 AM)
One of my brother in laws went to state. I really enjoy giving him grief about the football team. Of course I get my dose, I went to Tennessee, when they do something stupid like lose to U of Memphis. Then I get to listen to the "nothing sucks like a big orange" comments from him for weeks on end.....

Anytrhing is better than those f-ing cow bells at MSU!!

P
Andyrew
Jim Cooper is a very good family friend. Me and dad have known, and helped work on his cars and such for 3 years. But he moved now, but thats a good thing.

I hate cuts that show up later....

Andrew
johnmhudson111
QUOTE (URY914 @ Aug 15 2005, 11:42 AM)
QUOTE (johnmhudson111 @ Aug 15 2005, 08:03 AM)

Anytrhing is better than those f-ing cow bells at MSU!!

P

Those do suck biggrin.gif , all that Gator stuff hack me off laugh.gif as they seem to kick my guys tail on a regular basis headbang.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.