Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: vin and prior owner
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dgw
I recently acquired a 914. The prior owner posted it in the vin information. I did a search for this but did not turn up anything. How do I transfer the vin from him to me? Or do I just add the vin under my id?
BENBRO02
QUOTE(dgw @ Jun 25 2023, 02:56 PM) *

I recently acquired a 914. The prior owner posted it in the vin information. I did a search for this but did not turn up anything. How do I transfer the vin from him to me? Or do I just add the vin under my id?

SirAndy is the owner of 914world and keeper of the records By putting an “at” symbol in front of his username he is copied and should respond. @sirandy
SirAndy
QUOTE(914werke @ Jun 25 2023, 12:47 PM) *

beerchug.gif
jim_hoyland
Just add your VIN as though it’s a new entry. The database will add your entry to an existing list. In theory, it helps in updating ownership history.
And you can add a picture too. I add pics by posting a pic of the vehicle in World; then after posting the pic, do a copy - paste into the vin form.
Works good ! smile.gif
dgw
Thank you. I did do a search but did not find that. I am pretty lame at formulating decent search terms though.
FlacaProductions
Make a bookmark for this link and use it to search 914 World:
https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=0024083458981...772:ajvfxschcgc
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.