Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 Right Rear Caliper rebuilt -SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
PatMc
914-6, not a converted Ferrari 308 caliper.

Cadmium plated and rebuilt with all new rubber....all internal adjuster components were glass beaded, inspected and received a zinc phosphate treatment. Pistons were polished and faces treated with a high temp zinc rich polyurethane paint. Parking brake return spring, lever, spring retainer washer, and bolts cadmium plated. Includes adjuster gears, new outer adjuster cap, new inner adjuster plug (w/ 5mm hex) and a new hardware kit (hardware kit services both sides).

$900 shipped in the US
sixaddict
So this may be non productive but how in the world do you end up with one rear caliper…..?
Sorry but just curious….need two but figure if I buy one I will find two.
PatMc
That's a great question...

I'm a rebuilder and I buy every core I can get my hands on....pallets full, crates full, whatever...sometimes there's some good stuff in the mix that makes up for the stuff that goes straight to the scrap bin....this is one of those times.

We have over 300 iron calipers in stock for air cooled porsche...the only one we don't have finished on the shelf is the other side for this one. 1965 356 to '89 911...plenty in stock. 914-6 rears are hard to get. I don't spam stuff in the classifieds here unless it's rare/hard to find. We have plenty of 914-4 calipers in stock, as well as parts if you want to rebuild them yourself....hardware kits, etc.
sixnotfour
I have some Lefts..
sixnotfour
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jun 28 2023, 09:11 PM) *

I have some Lefts..

1 left rear , used.. $750,,
SOLD Can deliver to PMB for rebuild , If Desired.
sixnotfour
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jul 3 2023, 03:40 PM) *

QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jun 28 2023, 09:11 PM) *

I have some Lefts..

1 left rear , used.. $750,, I Can deliver to PMB for rebuild , If Desired.

Price reduction $700.00 Sold
sixaddict
Sent pm to you and Pat.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.