Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Price drop
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mjrrti
Listing again at lower price. I got these with a parts car. They do not look they were ever installed except for possibly 1 piston as a test fit. One piston has the wrist pin inserted in it like it was checked for fit. I also don't see wrist pin clips for 2 pistons. As seen in the photo wrist pins and clips are still in plastic and in the piston cavity except for the one I took out and looked at to verify the wrist pin was in the piston. Looking to get $150 for them plus whatever it costs to ship them. I can text more photos if wanted. As long as you can source the clips at a fair price you can save around $150. I think the exact same kit at AA is going for $350. If I am still overpriced shoot me a reasonable offer. I am tired of tripping over them. ***SOLD***
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
mjrrti
QUOTE(mjrrti @ Jun 28 2023, 10:38 PM) *

Listing again at lower price. I got these with a parts car. They do not look they were ever installed except for possibly 1 piston as a test fit. One piston has the wrist pin inserted in it like it was checked for fit. I also don't see wrist pin clips for 2 pistons. As seen in the photo wrist pins and clips are still in plastic and in the piston cavity except for the one I took out and looked at to verify the wrist pin was in the piston. Looking to get $150 for them plus whatever it costs to ship them. I can text more photos if wanted. As long as you can source the clips at a fair price you can save around $150. I think the exact same kit at AA is going for $350. If I am still overpriced shoot me a reasonable offer. I am tired of tripping over them.

icon_bump.gif
mjrrti
QUOTE(mjrrti @ Jul 11 2023, 09:15 AM) *

QUOTE(mjrrti @ Jun 28 2023, 10:38 PM) *

Listing again at lower price. I got these with a parts car. They do not look they were ever installed except for possibly 1 piston as a test fit. One piston has the wrist pin inserted in it like it was checked for fit. I also don't see wrist pin clips for 2 pistons. As seen in the photo wrist pins and clips are still in plastic and in the piston cavity except for the one I took out and looked at to verify the wrist pin was in the piston. Looking to get $150 for them plus whatever it costs to ship them. I can text more photos if wanted. As long as you can source the clips at a fair price you can save around $150. I think the exact same kit at AA is going for $350. If I am still overpriced shoot me a reasonable offer. I am tired of tripping over them. ***SOLD***

icon_bump.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.