Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 spotted in the wild
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Nate W
Saw this very nice 914 today while I was at work. I feel like I’ve seen it somewhere before but can’t quite place where……
Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
Jim Hoyland’s car?
Craigers17
QUOTE(Nate W @ Jun 29 2023, 11:30 AM) *

Saw this very nice 914 today while I was at work. I feel like I’ve seen it somewhere before but can’t quite place where……
Click to view attachment

I assume you're joking....maybe the 914World homepage?
JamesM
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Jun 29 2023, 01:43 PM) *

Jim Hoyland’s car?

agree.gif
Sure looks like @jim_hoyland car to me.

Even has his license plate.
Nate W
I was walking out to my truck to get some parts and saw a 914 driving into the parking structure I was working in. I wanted to talk to the owner and check out the car but once I got closer I recognized it instantly. What a clean and tasteful custom 914 and Jim was very cool to answer a couple questions and let me take a look at his 914. I’m hoping to get a lot of work done on my car over the weekend and seeing this car was a motivator!

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
jim_hoyland
That was the cool running into Nate; totally unexpected; it was 6:30 am and heading into Hoag Gym.
rjames
When I was in Huntington Beach for a few days last year for work (I live in Seattle) I spotted Jim's car, too. smile.gif

You know you spend too much time on the 914world site when you travel out of state and see a 914 and know who owns it.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(rjames @ Jun 30 2023, 08:14 AM) *

When I was in Huntington Beach for a few days last year for work (I live in Seattle) I spotted Jim's car, too. smile.gif

You know you spend too much time on the 914world site when you travel out of state and see a 914 and know who owns it.

lol-2.gif Well I see a lotmof 914s too; and usually nonmembers here ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.