Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1.8L 7 Pin L-Jet Air Box with flapper valve...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Dominic
Selling a used 1.8L L-Jet Air Box with flapper valve. 7 pin, Not sure what it's worth. Not tested. The flapper valve is free but does stick a bit when fully opened, of course I have not tried to clean it up yet.

How about $100 obo plus shipping. Let me know if you need it.
L-Jet914
6-pin or 7-pin? Does the vane move freely or does it bind along its direction of travel? That one looks rough. If the afm was sealed, I would jump on it. Best of luck with the sale.
StarBear
Very different. Never seen the two white jumper wires before. Do you have a photo of the controller lid with part number(s). A photo of the temp sensor inside the flapper opening would help. biggrin.gif
Dominic
QUOTE(L-Jet914 @ Jul 3 2023, 11:22 PM) *

6-pin or 7-pin? Does the vane move freely or does it bind along its direction of travel? That one looks rough. If the afm was sealed, I would jump on it. Best of luck with the sale.

Thanks David, I added more info to the post. It is a 7 pin. What year does that equate to?
StarBear
QUOTE(Dominic @ Jul 4 2023, 10:33 PM) *

QUOTE(L-Jet914 @ Jul 3 2023, 11:22 PM) *

Thanks David, I added more info to the post. It is a 7 pin. What year does that equate to?

75-76
Dominic
Still have this sitting in the garage...make me an offer if you want it!

Thanks,
Dominic
Dominic
Bump!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.