Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Triple Gauge (Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, Fuel Level)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jbell959
I had some parts left over from the last batch I built so I put this one together. I can swap the pressure gauge with a 0-140PSI if that is preferred.

This one is $750 shipped. SOLD

If you are interested in a different configuration, I'm getting ready to build another batch of quad and triple gauges in a few weeks. Just fill out this google form and I'll get back to you with an estimate

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe...orm?usp=sf_link
jbell959
This one is sold but I should have the parts to build another one and I still have a few spots available in the next batch of quad and triple gauges. After this next batch, I probably wont be building more of these until the end of the year.
Morrie
Guys,

Its worth mentioning that the stuff John does is heirloom level quality and appearance. I have one he built for me in my 68 912, and another on the way now for the 914. John is also one of the nicest guys I have dealt with in recent memory, with a real touch for customer service. I attached below pics of the two custom gauges he made for me. Great stuff. You can see I had special requests for the location of the gauges in the housing, and the range of the scales. John worked with me while I supplied some parts and cores to complete the project, and what came back is art!

Thanks for everything, John!

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
jbell959
I have another one of these Temp/Press/Fuel gauges available if anyone is interested. I'm also going to be building a batch of quad and triple gauges in December if anyone is interested.
porscheteck914
QUOTE(jbell959 @ Oct 24 2023, 08:35 AM) *

I have another one of these Temp/Press/Fuel gauges available if anyone is interested. I'm also going to be building a batch of quad and triple gauges in December if anyone is interested.

Great to have people in the club this talented to be able to do this type of top notch hands on work. I ,for one and all salute you ! smilie_pokal.gif If my car just looked 10 % as good as the gauges I would buy a set ...... maybe on day .
haul
QUOTE(jbell959 @ Oct 24 2023, 02:35 PM) *

Hi there,
I think Dirk07 over @ ESR is interested…
you can reach him over there
https://www.early911sregistry.org/forums/sh...846#post1164846

or shoot me a message where we can contact you..smile.gif

br

haul
jbell959
I have another one of these TEMP/PRESS/FUEL gauges already done. Same as the one pictured in the original post and the same price.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.