Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Free: Tan Backpad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DahlbergDiver
Free tan interior backpad. It's in pretty decent shape. Couple very small tears at the bottom that will be covered up by the seats. Could use a good cleaning. I'm not using it in my build and it's too nice to throw away. Hopefully someone can give it a good home. Located in Nashville, Michigan. Pickup only, please. I don't want to go through the hassle of figuring out how to ship this thing.
914werke
What MY did this come from?
JeffBowlsby
I will cover all costs to ship it to me. Just drop it off at a local Fed Ex or UPS store with my address. They will box and ship. No hassle for you. Let me know if you agree, and I will send you my address and payment details.
DahlbergDiver
The car this came out of is a 1973 1.7.
jrrobertson
I am looking for tan interior pieces. Got anything else? I am about 1.5 hours away from you and can pick them up.
914werke
QUOTE(DahlbergDiver @ Jul 7 2023, 10:18 AM) *
The car this came out of is a 1973 1.7.

Thx. Im ISO the late "saddle" version pieces. bye1.gif
DahlbergDiver
If anyone has a black interior that they don't want, I'd be willing to trade my tan seats and door panels. They're in good shape so I'd like to trade for an equivalent condition. Otherwise I'm just gonna dye my interior black. Gave the backpad away for free because I won't be using a backpad at all in my car. This trade will only work for someone within a reasonable driving distance to me. It's not worth the shipping costs in my opinion.
jrrobertson
PM sent. I have black seats and door cards.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.