Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Shocks & Struts etc
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JoeDees
I figure this is worth a try.

Maybe somebody out there recently upgraded their ride and have a good set of rear shocks and strut inserts they’d be willing to let go on the cheap. Or maybe you have some in a box you don’t need…

I’m also looking for all of the front suspension bushings, ball joints, wheel bearings, and a turbo tie rod kit.

I’ll order these parts when the time comes, but figure this is worth a try.
914-d
I have a brand new set of Bilstein strut inserts. I bought them for my 914, forgetting I have 911 struts. I'm thinking 300 plus the ride
partwerks
PM sent.
mmichalik
I am going to be updating my front and rear struts and shocks over the next couple of weeks. The existing KYBs in the car have been installed for 2 plus years but only have 20 miles on them.
You're welcome to them, just pay shipping.
JoeDees
QUOTE(mmichalik @ Jul 7 2023, 10:36 PM) *

I am going to be updating my front and rear struts and shocks over the next couple of weeks. The existing KYBs in the car have been installed for 2 plus years but only have 20 miles on them.
You're welcome to them, just pay shipping.

Those Bilsteins are a great deal, but this is the deal I was hoping for!

I’m in no hurry and won’t get to the suspension for another few weeks, so no rush, but when you do, let me know and we’ll figure out payment. Thanks! And if I upgrade in the future, I’ll pass them along with the same deal.
mmichalik
Cool, when I start up my computer today, I'll PM you so we can swap info.
Thanks,
Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.