Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: early 1.7 window track
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
andreic
Hello all,

I have an early (1972) 914 1.7. I managed to hit the top rear corner of the window on the driver side door while backing the car out with the door open (I know, stupid). This has slightly bent the front window track on the driver door: now the window does not slide well up and down, and the top part of the track does not allow the door to close properly.

I was wondering if anyone has this front door track (shown in the picture, the shiny chrome plated vertical part that separates the front small triangular fixed piece of glass from the moving window, and goes also down inside the door), in good condition. If you do, please PM me a price with shipping to 53705, and I'll paypal you.

Thanks a lot!
Andrei.
partwerks
PM sent.
914 chalon v8
Still looking for the part ?
Superhawk996
FYI - they are adjustable at the bottom of the door; both fire/aft and inboard/outboard.

Hard to tell from your picture but doesn’t seem to be very far off - maybe just adjust

Also they are not that stiff - slight tweekage is possible if it’s only slightly bent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.